General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recalculate SLA when assigned to agent

Hi,is there a possibility to recalculate the sla at the moment a agent is assigned to it?We have many tickets that don't need an initial public response and all of these tickets run in sla overtime because we don't add an initial reply

Deployment Stuck at "performing preliminary checks"

We use 3 Servers for scanning and deployments.Recently deployments running on the main server are stuck at "performing preliminary checks".The Same Packages run on the other servers without problems. Being the main server, most of the deployments are...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

replicated virtual machine

I have some VM's that are replicated. In the Summary page for a hyper-v guest it shows one host when there are multiple that show it. The STATE of a replicated hyper-v vm can only be powered on in one server at a time. So is it possible to make the s...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Release ID

Is it possible for Lansweeper to scan for Windows 10 machines and display the ReleaseID for at-a-glance version numbers, rather than the build number? The ReleaseID String is in:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersionOr is the...

doone128 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last User Report showing confusing data.

I have a machine on our network that LanSweeper is reporting my credentials as logged at x time in when It isn't. The times noted all coincide with a LanSweeper active scan.The machine hasn't been logged into by it's regular user since I serviced it ...

ccroom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent notification on own created ticket

Hi all,I was wondering something.If an agent creates a ticket (user don't mail de helpdek mailbox but directly to an agent), how can we send a ticket-creation-notification to that agent? If a user mails directly to the helpdesk mailbox, he gets this ...

Preve by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Location Map and Asset Icons

Just started working with the Location and asset icon feature. I upload a floorplan of our building, a stand png format. Began placing desktop icons for each user. Saved the map. Came back later to add more systems. Opened the location, clicked ...

Raeth001 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos