cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mystmoose
Engaged Sweeper II
I need to install Outlook 2013 on 84 machines with all machines retaining all profile info as they did with Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010. What may be the best and easiest way to do this as I have never done this before? I would like to do this with out touching each machine. My goal here is to have the user login and see Outlook 2013 placed on the top of the Start Bar as was the case with Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010..

We do have Active directory

Thanks all
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
General instructions for using Lansweeper's deployment module to silently push changes to one or more Windows computers can be found in this section of our knowledge base. You will need to research the installation procedure for Outlook 2013 first though, and then turn this procedure into a deployment package. An online search will lead you to many articles on silently installing Outlook, like this one for instance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
General instructions for using Lansweeper's deployment module to silently push changes to one or more Windows computers can be found in this section of our knowledge base. You will need to research the installation procedure for Outlook 2013 first though, and then turn this procedure into a deployment package. An online search will lead you to many articles on silently installing Outlook, like this one for instance.