cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wisemanwilson
Engaged Sweeper
I find the License Compliance section of Lansweeper the most frustrating part.

At the moment I am adding licensing for Sql core products. The information tab asks you to put in how many cores per server. The issue I have is that most servers have varied amounts of cores. What if I'm licensing VMs with different cores? It messes up the whole reason for the report.

Please can this be changed somehow so that each server that is added has the ability to set an amount of cores specific to the server, not just a generic cores per server. We have paid for the full version so please!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I would recommend sending any license compliance requests directly to our development/support team at support@lansweeper.com. Development is planning an overhaul of the compliance modules to make them more feature-rich and flexible, though we do not have an estimated release date for these changes yet.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I would recommend sending any license compliance requests directly to our development/support team at support@lansweeper.com. Development is planning an overhaul of the compliance modules to make them more feature-rich and flexible, though we do not have an estimated release date for these changes yet.