cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
William382
Engaged Sweeper III
Any idea where to start with this error?

Result: Deployment ended: DNS server not authoritative for zone. Stop(Failure). Credential: (domain\admin). ShareCredential: (account). Command: "\\domain.com\netlogon\Software\DCU\DCU_Update.bat"

All the other scripts seem to run just fine, those that run in a similar fashion. The script itself runs fine when on the local PC. I even recreated the installer package, still getting an error. Application is Dell Command Update that puts a custom xml config file that doesn't do bios updates (for our remote workers who would brick it during this process).

We did recently extend out our scope, but other installer scripts are running ok.
1 REPLY 1
grimstar
Champion Sweeper II
Are you able to sanitize and post the script?

If not, can you comment out certain pieces of your script to see if it works. I might even start with commenting out the entire thing so that it essentially does nothing, and deploying to see what happens. It would at least help to verify if it is a function that the script is performing, or something above that.

Also, please make sure that is a valid, accessible share. I know you sanitized that piece, but when I read \\domain.com it makes me wonder if you glazed over the server location.