General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request timed out on reports.

Hi,I'm facing the following error for a while:It shows when I click on Create new or edit report.Sometimes, a few actually, it loads after ~1 minute.The server hardware is: 2 x vCore E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz + 4GB RAM.How can I solve it?Thanks.

Resolved! Wanting to add color to my report

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Firstname, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssets.Domain, tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version, Case tblSoftware.softwareVersion When...

DontByteMe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Including Priority in outgoing email template

Hi folks,I'm wanting to include ticket priority in the outgoing email template for agents after a ticket is assigned to them. However, I'm having trouble coming up with the correct parameter to put into the template. I've tried [priority], [ticketpri...

tlonde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Freeware Version Agents

Quick question, have struggled to find the answer, but may just be lack of coffee.Are there any licensed help desk agents (1 will do) included with the Freeware version, or do all help desk agents need to be paid for?Many thanks,Richard

RichardA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install error: LocalDB Service install failed

Something got goofed up when trying to run the upgrade installer. Now I cannot see any database on my system. When I run it as a new install, it returns the error "Lansweeper LocalDB Service install failed. ErrorId: -1".It doesn't write anything to t...

bgilbert by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Dashboard Reports Broken

Hello!Today, I logged into our Lansweeper web console to find most of the dashboard items are broken with the error "This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!". I've tried reinstalling the just the websit...

Resolved! Adobe Reader DC deployment woes

Hi,I'm trying to deploy the newest Adobe Reader DC update (20.00x.xxxx). The .msp file was downloaded from the Adobe ftp site.I created a new deployment package that contains one action: install the msp file, then exit. When I start a deployment it f...

JBerner2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos