cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajl44
Engaged Sweeper II

LansweeperMibImporter.jpg

Hi all. Long time listener, first time caller. I was trying to import two "official" mibs for Axis network security cameras into Lansweeper. One is a root mib, and the other was the camera mib. It's complaining about not being able to locate the SnmpAdminString. But it is in fact in the camera mib file. Files are attached.

Seems like maybe the particular entries are not what it is looking for, or maybe the syntax?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

-Tony

-Tony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hendrik_VE
Champion Sweeper III

Hi, if you add the SNMP-FRAMEWORK mib to the list, it should work: 

Hendrik_VE_0-1682510084459.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II

I tested adding those MIBs to our Lansweeper and they seem to be working:

axis-mibs.jpg

I'm not sure what that trust relationship/SSL/TLS error message is about, though.

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you! @Mister_Nobody and @Hendrik_VE for the prompt suggestions. @ajl44 let us know if any of the above solves the issue, if not please log a ticket so that our support team can investigate further https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

Hendrik_VE
Champion Sweeper III

Hi, if you add the SNMP-FRAMEWORK mib to the list, it should work: 

Hendrik_VE_0-1682510084459.png

ajl44
Engaged Sweeper II

Thanks you! That did the trick - now I just need to figure out how to use my newly minted MIB!

-Tony
Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

Did you try import another MIBs to test functionality of MIB importer?

ajl44
Engaged Sweeper II

Thanks @Mister_Nobody - I hadn't tried that, good suggestion. This is my first attempt at using MIBs in LS.

-Tony
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Lansweeper Community Tony,👋 I have also shared your question with some of our super users to see if they have an answer

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now