cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Lansweeper Community,

Fancy winning some cool prizes next week? We've got you covered! This year in honor of Sysadmin Day 2024, we are organising an Ultimate Giveaway for SysAdmins. Don't worry our annual awards where you share exciting developments with Lansweeper will still take place later this year (stay tuned for more details)

Here's how to participate: Tell us what makes your day better as a SysAdmin. Is it a favourite piece of tech, a furry friend or a perfect cup of coffee, we are all ears!

Go to the Entry Page here 

Submit a photo of any of the following:

• Your favourite tech gadget and a brief description of how it makes your day brighter.

• Your furry sidekick, a pet who keeps you company and brings you joy.
  • Your favourite beverage and why it is your go to energy boost.

Prizes

Grand Prize: Winner gets to choose one item from the following options 

• Sansui 34-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 
  • VABSCE Night Vision Goggles
  • Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Maker + Coffee Grinder

Runner -up Prize: $200 gift card to your chosen tech store or pet store

Third place: Have coffee on us! $60 coffee voucher + Lansweeper SWAG

Be sure to submit entries by 11.59 GMT on 24th July.

We know no one wants to be the first to go, so some of my colleagues at Lansweeper have shared their favourites as inspiration Lansweeper SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway - Lansweeper Community. We look forward to your submissions! 

Winners will be drawn and contacted by email on SysAdmin Day 26th July. Prizes will be shipped after the announcement.

Good luck! Hope you win something fun, let me know if you have any questions.

Learn more about the Giveaway 

Sysadmin day vertical flyerSysadmin day vertical flyer

3 REPLIES 3
francisswest
Champion Sweeper

Question:  If I were to win, can I request a comparable donation to a charity of choice rather than a physical prize?

Hi @francisswest that should be fine , good luck!

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Everyone, just a reminder to enter our Ultimate Giveaway for Sysadmin Day 2024! Don't miss your chance to win some amazing prizes. Be sure to submit your entries by 11.59 GMT today ( 24th July). 
Tell us what makes your day better as a SysAdmin and share a photo of your favorite tech gadget, furry sidekick, or go-to beverage. Winners will be announced on SysAdmin Day, 26th July. Good luck! Participate here Lansweeper SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway - Lansweeper Community