cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mistymadewell
Engaged Sweeper III

I would like to be able to track inventory of our on-hand printer toner.  I have created an asset and created the QR code.  BUT, I don't see where I can put in a qty, or have found no documentation on how to add/remove.  Has anyone been able to set this up?  We don't have a dedicated scanner, will probably just use iphones, but not opposed to other equipment.  I just want to know if LS would be able to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rader
Champion Sweeper III

You could use a Custom Filed in the asset to track the Qty. Then run reports against those assets and include the custom fields. You'd have to update the Qty fields manually though.

I track our plant equipment in a similar fashion, but for maintenance purposes, tickets against the equipment and calendar scheduling.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rader
Champion Sweeper III

You could use a Custom Filed in the asset to track the Qty. Then run reports against those assets and include the custom fields. You'd have to update the Qty fields manually though.

I track our plant equipment in a similar fashion, but for maintenance purposes, tickets against the equipment and calendar scheduling.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now