cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
I upgraded our installation to version 6.0.0.22 about 3 weeks ago. I went from an all in one scan server/web server to dedicated scan and web servers. Someone brought it to my attention that report emails were not coming through. When I look at the configuration page all of the email groups and reports are set up but the "Enable report mailing" box was not checked. No big deal right? Well I can't get the box to stay checked. I have tried IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome and it doesn't save the change in any browser.

Today I checked for updates and since I was on the page I tried to check the "Automatically check for updates once a week." box and that will not check for me either.

Any thoughts on why this stopped working? I've looked in the service logs but didn't see anything obvious about email settings.
1 REPLY 1
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
Followup. Today I noticed that all of the options under Server Options were unchecked. In this case I was able to check the boxes again and the change was retained. Still not able to enable report emailing though.