General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deployment paused when already deploying. Doesn't resume

When deploying on a computer that is already being used for a deployment, you receive following message:Deployment paused for 5 min, we are already deploying on this asset.The problem is, that Lansweeper doesn't try to deploy the package after 5 minu...

Ruben1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slack Integration PoC

Hey dev folks,Me and Rafa (our lead of API development) created a PoC of Slack integration. The usecase is a simple one. You will receive a message when new asset is created (discovered). You would need a Linux system with NodeJS.The full code is in ...

Asset Groups Only Showing one asset in each one

We had to install a trial license, good until Jan, when licensing dept screwed up the renewal. But now we noticed that our asset groups are only showing one asset in each group, not all the assets assigned to each group.

DaleR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Azure AD scanning last logon date

I tried creating a basic report that gives us the Azure AD users and the last logon date of that user in AAD. So far the Last logon date returns as blank. I followed the AAD setup guide and did everything. Is there a setting I missed somewhere? Does ...

Spelfaut by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rescan Asset takes 5+ minutes after updating to 10.2.4.0

We recently upgraded our Lansweeper server from the previous version to the most current. We've noticed that when we use the Rescan Asset feature it now takes anywhere from 5 to 6 minutes for the scan to complete. It doesn't matter if the system is p...

jdansacket by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos