cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frederick
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm trying to share a tab with all users. I followed the steps required to share a tab such as, 1) Click on the pencil on the tab, 2) check that it's set for all Global users. Integrated Windows Authentications is also set. I'm not sure what other steps are missing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Permissions can be changed and assigned by navigation to Configuration\Users Access & Roles. You can also go through this knowledgebase article for more information about the permissions: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/102/restricting-access-to-the-web-console.html

The minimum permissions, which is to only have 'Access Asset Management' (by default this is in the 'View Assets' role) allows a user to view assets and (asset) reports plus what any user can do without any permissions (create tickets etc.)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Permissions can be changed and assigned by navigation to Configuration\Users Access & Roles. You can also go through this knowledgebase article for more information about the permissions: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/102/restricting-access-to-the-web-console.html

The minimum permissions, which is to only have 'Access Asset Management' (by default this is in the 'View Assets' role) allows a user to view assets and (asset) reports plus what any user can do without any permissions (create tickets etc.)
Frederick
Engaged Sweeper II
Ok. So, what can a user do if I were to give them that permission? Where / how do i give a user that permission?
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I've taken a look at the global tabs option myself, and it is important to note that these tabs will only be visible to all users with Access Asset Management permissions. Unfortunately the knowledgebase article isn't 100% clear on that. I've made sure to note this for when this knowledgebase article is updated.