cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevce_brazeau
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi all,
We're in the process of implementing VMWare Workspace One, and we're trying to get Lansweeper (v 8.0.130.38) to scan it.
We've gone through the process notated here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/airwatch-scanning-requirements/
And the account we're using should have the required permissions, but, we keep getting an error stating "No valid credential found."
There doesn't appear to be any other error that we can find.

The obvious inclination is that there's something wrong with the credentials, but we're pretty sure we've double and triple checked those.

Has anyone seen this before?
13 REPLIES 13
simoncwhitfield
Engaged Sweeper II
Getting this exact same issue.

We have scan logging turned so I was hoping that something may be recorded in a log, a bit more detail about what is actually failing, as it is not the Airwatch username and password credential that is as I can login to the console with them just fine. However scan logging is pretty much useless for troubleshooting non device asset scanning.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here we have the same error.

We are setting up this sync, but we keep on getting the "No valid credentials found"
RiccardoGoddard
Engaged Sweeper
Having the same issue and I have triple checked the credentials.
AirWatch integration was working previously with no issues.

Can support please look into this issue?
Subhas_Roy
Engaged Sweeper
I am also facing the same issue while trying to scan an ESXi host. I have multiple domain credentials but same result.