General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Export Asset Data

Hi, I was wondering after performing all the scans, if it was possible to export all the asset data to a file (maybe excel or pdf)?

GD123 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to scan assets on a different network

I am trying the trial version staring today. I setup all my scanning on my domain with no issues. I have some switches on my wireless side that I would like to inventory. I did setup the LSagent for one server with no problem but I would like to scan...

pseaton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Computer Component to its Own Asset

We have an inventory of spare hard drives in case we have a failure. We also keep track of hard drives we pull out of computers for secure destruction. We keep an inventory of both in LANSweeper. Is it possible to:If a hard drive is replaced in a ...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW PC SETUP

Hey all, was wondering if any of you know of an easy way to do the below:- ) Assign PC new name- ) Add to domain- ) Add domain user to administrators Group- ) Make sure all updates are current- ) Install new softwareIs it possible to do all of this f...

Tkinnie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos