cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
Location: Configuration > Ticket Content > Ticket custom fields > Info column

I am creating custom ticket types for our needs and one of our needs is for PCI. The best way I have figured out how to do this is to create a ticket custom field for each line item. The problem is, the PCI checklist question I am converting over can have two or more small paragraphs for its Yes/No question and the Info column does not word wrap, thus having us scroll the screen over to the other side using the bottom slider. This column needs the ability to auto word wrap itself.
3 REPLIES 3
scarsysadmin
Engaged Sweeper III
Oh wow I understand now. That's crazy you have to put so much info in there. That's definitely unexpected I would think. Most are probably going to put a few words in.

I would move your post to the Helpdesk Requests section of the forum.
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
I get what you are saying, but that isn't what I am after. The picture shows which field I am speaking of. It needs a word wrap ability. Without a word wrap, I have to scroll my screen horizontal to the end and if I decide I want to delete a custom field, the confirmation box gets chopped and I have to stretch my browser between my two screens. Thank goodness I have that, otherwise I wouldn't be able to delete anything.

Info field picture
scarsysadmin
Engaged Sweeper III
What about using a custom field with textarea?