General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CVS download of AD user info

Add the following action to user asset pages: {actionpath}CSV_download.vbs "{username}" And then this is the content of CSV_download.vbs uName = WScript.Arguments(0)Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.File...

drobertson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

RPC Unavailable Or asset offline or firewalled

Hi,i have a small annoying problem, and i hope somebody help me with it,as mentioned in subject the problem is in RPC availability, the assets are scanned successfully but after a while it turned RPC unavailable or fire-walled, even though the window...

Fahd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Session Pulling Up on Wrong Monitor

I work in IT and have my call board on my far left monitor not directly in front of me. When I connect to a user's computer I remote in using Lansweeper on my main monitor. The remote session window appears on that far left call board monitor though....

Silent Install for Autodesk 2022 Products

Autodesk have changed the process for 2022 products and I am a bit stuck working out how to silently deploy them to our office PCs.The old method had you download the products installer, then use that to create a deployment. Now you do this straight ...

How to see if ticket response was read

Do we have read-receipts for ticket replies sent? Please let me know if this is already an available feature (which it should be considering this is a professional enterprise level IT system)If not, its an easy feature to implement, simply include a ...

drobertson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos