Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scripts Tab

Hi teamI "wish" a Scripts tab to place my custom scripts an run them like actions/advanced actions.This tab would be at the same level as the tabs: Dashboard, Assets, Reports,.. to be able to hide it using the Website Role Based Access.It may look si...

Editing web role

Good day!And we have a question about editing web role. We want to add web role which can get access to website but hide reports for these users. Reports widget can show license keys but we want to grand access to limited number of persons who could ...

Microsoft Reliability History - Replicate

I am looking to replicate the information from the Microsoft Reliability history, I believe this may come from the Event Log, but the reliability center sums up the information so it's readable rather than looking at a data dump. We'd basically lik...

Elwood472 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

serial/com port

Hello- I have been asked if Lansweeper can provide a report for systems that have a little receipt printer attached to their serial port; in my case com1. This may be a topic for the report forums but I am curious- I do not believe LS has this capabi...

Deployment: packages in "test phase"

Hi team,Build a package can take some days and my co-workers doesn't need to see them until is ready, as workaround I'm naming them like "zz@TESTING - 7z install" to group and place them at the bottom of the list.Would be good be able to "hide" packa...

Scan for particular event log entry

Hello Lansweeper community,Is it possible to scan for a Windows event log entry in one of the non-standard logs? By non-standard I mean not in Application, Security, Setup, System, Forwarded Events. One under Applications and Services Logs.For exampl...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add a new Asset Template

I'd really like to see the ability to create Asset Templates when creating new assets manually.For Example... we have some Financial Assets we are generating manually and linking them to assets, it would be helpful to have a template which would popu...

bmiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos