Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

APC Temperature Sensor

I have a UPS system in our server room that includes an external temperature sensor which tells me the air temperature of the room. I know that LS can see and report the battery temperature, but it would be valuable if external temp and humidity sens...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Deployment Retry Time

Would it be possible to add a custom Retry time for deployments?For example, currently I can set how long I want the retry to continue for, but the system currently will retry every 15 minutes within that window. I'd like to change how often it retri...

jlorsung by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Search folders for files

Hi all,Due to the rise of programs using %localappdata% to install to (Chrome, Spotify, etc) and getting around the admin restrictions, we're looking to start restricting the place where users can run executable files from (already in place for remov...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

History of manual changes

HiWould it be possible to add a new section to the history log that shows what manual changes (i.e changes of state, comments field changes etc) were made and by who?

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Scanning Request for ALL users Desktop

Good Afternoon,I created a custom scanning profile for C:\passwords.txt and C:\passwords.txt but the limitation there is crippling. I would like to be able to scan the "Desktop" folder of all users profiles for the same file names. i.e. C:\Users\C...

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Archive ITEM to PDF and Delete

I like keeping old items in the database for a period of time just because you never know when you want to look up something, like what license codes something had or what hardware bios it had or something.It would be great if there was either a 1 pa...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos