Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a way to manage building information?

Is there a way to manage building information in Lansweeper? We have one office per IP range and we were looking to move our current information from OneNote to Lansweeper, but I couldn't find a place to put this information. Just curious if this exi...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Screen: Who Logged On

We already have on user screen showing "Computers logged onto" per user.. would it be possible to have it on asset screen to see who logged onto asset..

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add a new windows events catalog to track

Hi,Is is possible to configure Lansweeper to add a new Windows events catalog in its tracking?For example, I'd like to be able to add the catalog Windows / Microsoft / Group Policy / Operationnal that is under Applications and services logs.I tried ...

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to pull the attribute "userworkstations"

I need a LS report which looks at all AD users and pulls machine names that are specified under the "Log On To" button for each ad user. In AD the attribute for that is listed as "userworkstations."Anyone have a report like that?Thanks!

Edit purchased licenses - new field named "asset"

Suggestion: Create a new field named “asset” automatically populated based on the License Key field.The License Key field should continue populated manually, but if your content were equal to the ProductKey field of tblSerialnumber table, the new "As...

view last accessed date/time of any application

Would like lansweeper to pull this information: Last accessed date/time of any applicationWe need to know if our users are using a piece of software, and if so, when was the last time it was used. The add\remove programs list in Windows contains th...