Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

custom sip port scanning

I understand lansweeper can scan for sip information if available on a device. My VOIP system is a cudatel and it uses a non-standard sip port: 5065. Is there a way to enable lansweeper to use that port for scanning sip info?

hpitman by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add ability to adjust asset state visibility

As we all know, currently the assets are only visible in the web console while in an active state, or specifically looked up by the asset itself or the asset states reports (with the added exception of modifying reports to show all assets regardless ...

WING987 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deploy package - pre-defined "run mode" by package

I have some "custom packages" like a Ccleaner portable, the run mode for this one must be "Currently Logged on" and anothers packages that needs admin rigths to install and needs to be selected the run mode as "Scanning Credentials"For me it's fine b...

Wildcard computer name searches in the webinterface.

Something for your wishlist:v5 is a great release but I think it would still be nice to be able to search for assets using only partial computer names or wildcards from the web interface. For example if I type Microsoft in the search box I get resul...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Asset View (Printer)

After updating to 5.2.22 would it be possible for myself to change the default asset view to move the description column to the far right? As you can see in the screenshot I have Chrome zoomed out to 67% to see all the columns. If not can I request t...

Barrett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy credential

Hello, Is it possible to add a configuration for deployment module. I would like to block scanning credential for deploy pakage. I mean, scanning credential is domain admin (server and workstation), i whant to configure a workstation admin for deploy...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Custom Field Type: Hidden

All of our computers have a local admin account with a random password assigned. I currently record that password in a location outside of the LS database because I don't want it showing on the Summary page or Comments since there would be no way to ...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos