Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! E-Mail Reports as HTML instead of attachment

Please tell me there's a way to e-mail report contents as an HTML e-mail... The attachments are basically useless for us on mobile devices and seeing what's being reported at a glance.If this isn't possible currently, can it be added in future releas...

memxit by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Multi QR Code

When creating multiple QR Codes, it seems that it has the device name and QR code, which is perfect. However next to the asset name is (#) with # being the number of device that you picked. So if you picked 10 devices it will be which ever number i...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Navigation of Assests

I love this product but I find the navigation from asset to asset to be a bit clunky.I would love to see either a "Next" or "Previous" option available when looking at an Asset to go to the next Asset or return to a previous asset without having to l...

tucksmom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Variables in deployment conditions

I want to specify a deployment condition that checks for a specific registry value. This value has the computer name in it, so I need to use a variable. If the registry value is found, then the deployment would continue. Please add variable support i...

abarker5 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Location Maps

I must say I love the new features. The location map is really great. One thing that I am having a problem with is when I click on the map, I would like to see only the asset on the map and not everything. If I am looking for a asset's location an...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

APC Temperature Sensor

I have a UPS system in our server room that includes an external temperature sensor which tells me the air temperature of the room. I know that LS can see and report the battery temperature, but it would be valuable if external temp and humidity sens...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Deployment Retry Time

Would it be possible to add a custom Retry time for deployments?For example, currently I can set how long I want the retry to continue for, but the system currently will retry every 15 minutes within that window. I'd like to change how often it retri...

jlorsung by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos