Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Approve software only for certain PCs or Users

We use the Unapproved Software list to constantly monitor when new apps get installed without permission from IT. Typically, I can see the new app pop-up, if we approved it to be installed, then I will change it to Allowed Software in Lansweeper. How...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Password Reset and GINA hook

I know LanSweeper is working on a ticket system, which I am looking forwards to! To make LanSweeper a very useful tool for a complete IT package, a password reset/unlock account portal with a GINA hook would be very useful. This would allow any net...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Location Management

I know this is only entered once per subnet, but to be able to enter the IP ranges using the /24 or /26 for example instead of having to manually calculate when network teams just give you a list of them.We have over 150 and had to calculate half of ...

Computer Documents

Currently, you can add documents against a computer, but it would be useful if these could be hyperlinks to documents on the network to ensure we are linking to the latest version.Also, to websites, such as the application support company for a serve...

Event log scanning

Hii doesn´t realy understand the scanning of Event log will not the lansweeper scan Everything in event log?i´m looking to get information from Applications and Services Logs / Microsoft / AppV / Client / *.*is that possible?Best regardsPatrik

Add custom OID to asset (printer)

Hi,is it possible to add custom OID to printers ?Currently only the total page count is displayed but we would like to display/report the color and b/w pages separately. So for the Xerox WorkCentre 7535 the OID's would be .1.3.6.1.4.1.253.8.53.13.2.1...

dsch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos