Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

GPO links

It would be nice to have an option to see Group Policy links associated with the Organizational Units in the Computers and Users trees from the Active Directory tab . Further, Gpresult or Powershell could be used to generate .html documentation that...

gderrick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Custom Report Actions

Would like to request Custom Report Actions supported like those in the Asset section. See there are WOL Actions and Rescan Actions, would like to add a custom action which I would call a script to trigger windows update for the Assets in the report...

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customize Report Mailing Schedule

Hello,we have some email reports which have to be mailed every day and some which only have to be mailed once a week. Right now I can only send them all at a fixed time.Can I customize this in further versions? We are using Beta 5.2.0.7

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated Report Emails

Anyway to set up emailing of reports on a monthly instead of weekly basis? Can you do different schedules for different reports?

lifo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Inventory dB related reports/functions

Chances are I'm either just not figuring out how to do some of these, or someone here has already requested some of them and I just haven't found the forum post but, here's my wishlist. 1. I'd like to use LANSweeper to replace our in-house designed I...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hyper link MAC address on switch page.

We actually use the switch scanning feature quite a bit, it would be nice if instead of having to then type in the MAC address it was just hyper-linked like windows computers are.Also, if possible, make the switch page show the IP being used on each ...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos