Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Software Authorization

Hi,Is it possible to set up a 4th category for software approval? It would be nice to have another one for "ignored" so that device drivers and other supporting packages can be acknowledged but ignored from authorised software reports.Kind RegardsDan...

danny by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Exchange Database name

I have a report that is serving me quite well. Recently I had a request to add in the report an option display MS Exchange 2013 Database name. This can be taken from AD attribute 'HOMEMDB' Right now this what the attribute has inserted for one of my ...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional Fields Needed

Please either add more custom fields or consider adding some of the following list to the built-in fields:VAR: LastPhysMaint: LastVirusScan: LastSoftMaint: DateDeployed: Date Encrypted: LastServerHC-OMSA: Asset Grade: Asset Date Retire...

brianraley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticketing

Hey LanSweeper team!I remember seeing that a ticketing feature (for support) was in the pipeline for a future release.Is it still on the roadmap?I need to launch a ticketing solution in this business but can push back to December if you think it *mig...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Printer friendly summary page.

Sometimes we'd like to print device summaries to PDF or occasionally print to a physical printer.However there's no printer friendly option to print device summary information.

miketrike by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Deletion of Assets

I know how to perform a mass deletion of assets in LAN Sweeper using the ASSETS tab, however there are times when I want to delete all of the assets that show up as the result in a report that I have created. When you run the report and get the resu...

pwalach by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos