Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customize Report Mailing Schedule

Hello,we have some email reports which have to be mailed every day and some which only have to be mailed once a week. Right now I can only send them all at a fixed time.Can I customize this in further versions? We are using Beta 5.2.0.7

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated Report Emails

Anyway to set up emailing of reports on a monthly instead of weekly basis? Can you do different schedules for different reports?

lifo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Inventory dB related reports/functions

Chances are I'm either just not figuring out how to do some of these, or someone here has already requested some of them and I just haven't found the forum post but, here's my wishlist. 1. I'd like to use LANSweeper to replace our in-house designed I...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hyper link MAC address on switch page.

We actually use the switch scanning feature quite a bit, it would be nice if instead of having to then type in the MAC address it was just hyper-linked like windows computers are.Also, if possible, make the switch page show the IP being used on each ...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Truncate Event Log Tables

Hello,It would be nice if there´s a button under Configuration -> Database scripts, which simply truncates the tblNtlogMessage and tblNtlog tables if it gets to big, so i don´t have to search everytime for the sql code.

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos