Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grouping for IP Location

Hi Lansweeper's staff.Is there any way to group IP locations in a "super" group?In my company we have a lot of IP ranges that we have grouped together using the "IP location" feature. We would like to group some of these IP locations in a group that ...

alerox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring licensed software usage per site

Our company has been using Lansweeper for some time for basic auditing purposes, but we'd like to get a little more granular and start using it to maintain licensed software counts per site, both available and used. Presently we have one Lansweeper ...

NW by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking Versions of Critical software

It would be great to have a place to type in the current version, or have a site that Lansweeper goes to findout what the most current version of said software. Then report back who has the most currently up to date software.For Example: Adobe FlashA...

novasam by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset type: GPS

Hi! We own a few TomTom devices for employees that travel internationally quite a lot and give them out on a loan basis.Is it possible to add a 'GPS Device' or similar into the asset type? Thanks

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset page - Display BIOS Version

Hello!Is there any chance that in the future we can see the BIOS version and maybe the release date of it? As I checked for Dell Windows PCs I got these information by checking SMBIOBIOSVersion and ReleaseDate properties of a Win32_BIOS class instanc...

cic75 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch config download and display

I would love it if Lansweeper downloaded switch configurations and displayed their information in the asset's tab.This can be achieved via either SSH / Telnet / SNMP This way we can search and generate reports based on switch configuration data.Maybe...

dkramer by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft APP-V virtualized Applications

Our software model is moving towards more applications being published and loaded as Microsoft APP-V applications with SCCM. Currently it appears that lansweeper cannot "find" these apps since they do not have typical entries in the uninstall folder ...

Kboyer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos