cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jockeman
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

Today there is a list out-of-the-box thats shows last 50 computers a users logged on to, I would also appreciate the other way around, a list with the 50 last users that logged on to a computer.

Best regards
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Yes this is correct Lansweeper will only scan the user that is logged on.

Also the second thing you mentioned is normal. Lansweeper wil scan the user that has executed lspush.exe.
davemann
Engaged Sweeper
That feature does exist, it's just not on the Summary page for the computer. To see that list, when looking at a computer, click "Config" then "User info"

Jockeman
Engaged Sweeper II
davemann wrote:
That feature does exist, it's just not on the Summary page for the computer. To see that list, when looking at a computer, click "Config" then "User info"

I have found out that for example on our servers where we only scan once a day, the "User Info" is only the user that was currently logged on (interactive and/or remotely using RDP) the server during the scan. It does not collect all user/admin that have logged on during the day.

I also found out that on our DMZ servers I have created a scheduled task, that run localy the servers, with the lspush.exe once a day. Lansweeper then only collect the service account that is used for the Scheduld task.

Jockeman
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks!