Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can versioning be turned on for uploaded documents?

If possible, can we enable or turn on document version capabilities, along the same lines as Sharepoint? This would be highly beneficial when a document is accidentally deleted or overwritten with an incorrect version. Having this along with the ab...

Alternate shaded rows in lists

I notice that the style of the new version has not carried across the alternate row shading of v4.I've re-added this to some custom widgets but thought I'd put forward it be part of the standard widgets (of an option perhaps).Asset lists and the like...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find IP telephones

Hello,i have the problem that our IP telephones are not found.They are in our IP subnetnet with an different vlan number.If i manually add the device the button is green and a ping is ok.On the port of the switch there is only shown the mac adressWha...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Group Ordering

I've noticed that when I create asset groups they are ordered in the order that I create them. I'd like to have them listed alphabetically regardless of when they are created or entered.-jasonb

_JasonB_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License documents per order and not per license type

Hi there,I wish the "add document" button would work on license order Level and not on license level. One could pin the order documents (invoice, delivery receipt, license paper, ...) to each order instead of globally to the software license. Underst...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos