Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Option to disable/hide Asset menu

We know that the Assets menu is hidden based on role, but was wondering if it could be disabled completely.We have 300+ IPlocations defined (and yet to setup another 200) the scroll bars in the menu to accomodate that amount of items makes it difficu...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Documents appear to be deleteable by anyone

Is there a way we can limit the ability to delete attached documents based on security options/group membership? We had a user "accidentally" delete one of the documents. Preferably would like this to be a different group of users than the ones tha...

Rule based user access question.

Is it possible with the rule based user access to restrict a group to see only the assets?This would be great since we have a group that manages the assets for us but do not need access to the rest of the console.Thanks for the help.Nick

nmulder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

more information in asset view

Hi,I have updated to newest version and I miss some information in asset view. In versions 4 one could see on the right in a seperate column which default protocols (e.g. telnet, http, https, ssh, ...) answered while scanning this asset. In new versi...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ability to set interval for IP Scanning

As it currently is, I have to slightly adjust the IP ranges in order to do more than one scan a day.I'd love to be able to set a subnet in and have it scan it say every hour, since our remote users connct via VPN and get an office mode IP, once a day...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Standard SSH Port

Hi,Our linux server have some hardening done. The ssh access is closed on default port 22 but is available on another port. Is it possible to scan this server using another SSH port?Thanks