Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Perform Custom Actions On Assets In Report

Would be nice to have ability to call custom actions for all/selected assets. For instance, perform the WOL for all those assets in a report so I can turn them on for after hours maintenance. Would work similar to the scan all assets action.

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Themes

please add support for choosing different color scheme themes. thank you.

ejensen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Show Custom Fields in Default Computer Report

Hello - I love the report button on computers as it allows me to print it off for meetings/discussions and to do side by side comparrisons, etc. It doesn't include the custom fields, though. Is there a way to edit the report that's generated with t...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scan List

Hi,Lansweeper is absolutely amazing and a life saver! Currently trying to get my manager to shell out for premium....!One thing that would be really handy is the ability to either:a) Include AD OU exclusions on IP scansb) Provide the ability to paste...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Treat AD Users as assests

I'd like to be able to add comments & documents to Active Directory users the same as you can for the workstations.Reason: We have to move people out of security groups if they are out of office for extended periods due to the volume of email we rec...

bsbruc3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

V5 installer upgrade notice

Let me start by saying I like all the new pretty & capabilities in v5. Looking forward to getting it rolled out.That said, it would have been nice to know that when we added a new scanning service it intended to update our SQL server to the 5.0 forma...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos