Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Search bar

HiWhat I miss in the last update of LANSweeper 4.1 is a search which is querying like "Containing" in stead of "Starts with".For example if I want to search for software that contains the word "office" it does not find all the office licenses. is tha...

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device with same IP cleanup

Hello, I don't if it's normal but wen I change printer on my network the new one dont replace the old one, finaly I have a lot of device with the same ip (like the capture)On my capture I also have computer with same IP.Can you add an option to autom...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Report Builder

It would be nice if you could grand access to users to be able to run their own/ build their own reports from a remote app instead of using the console itself.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How about...

...a syslog server?Just a thought.There are many devices other than PCs that provide a means of reporting to a syslog server.

John_Lamb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HelpDesk

Is there any feature planed for "HelpDesk" usage?So like log calls from end-pc-users, self-help-portal or ticketing system?

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos