Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Show SMBIOSAssetTag in compdetail

Hi,Is there a way to show the SMBIOSAssetTag value on the computer information page "default.aspx?item=compdetail" instead of having to browse to the chassis subpage?Thanks

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage software

Hi,Can you add an option for remove unused software ? In my case we no longer use mapinfo 7.8 but wen I try to shear for mapinfo in lansweeper it display mapinfo 7.8 - 10 - 10.5 ect. Regards

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Registry Keys for DNSChanger

Hello,Our Security team has asked for a report on two registry keys, but the problem I am having is the CLSID's are random.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\[RANDOM CLSID]\"DhcpNameServer" = "IP Address ...

kcdinga by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report output options

I've been asked to generate a report that has softer formatting and some badging on it. As in "this report was generated by Lansweeper" instead of just a Excel/CSV/XML file.It pains me that their concerned more with the prettiness of the data as oppo...

bwhelan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay Active Scanning on Lansweeper Service Startup

Hello,I would like to request an option within the service to be able to delay active scan domains from being scanned upon service startup. Being able to specify a delay of a half hour or a user specified amount of time would be preferred.We have qu...

davemann by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Reports with parameters

Hello,we would like to create reports with dynamic parameters. For example if i create a report showing all mac-addresses, i want only find one address or all adresses of one customer. So if there is a text-field i can enter my 'value' and use this f...

Merbecks by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show scheduled tasks on a pc

Is it possible to create a report that shows all scheduled tasks on a particular pc? We have a particular virus that is creating scheduled tasks on pc's to reinfect them and cause other malicious code to be executed and it would extremely helpful to...

kcovingt by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos