→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Lansweeper wishlist

Hi,I would be great if some of these features will be added to the next version of Lansweeper.• Collection/discovery on the Unix side• Collection of hardware details, down to serial numbers of disks and memory sticks• Correlation with monitoring syst...

Anhle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mapped drive per user

It would be nice if the config kept the MAPPED DRIVEs per user. Most likely you can have more than one user on a pc.now it seems to only list the LAST LOGGED ON user.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking of MAC address (Cisco)

I would click on MAC-address and see to which port of the switch is connected.To do this, some kind of IOS agent is needed as custom action. This agent should talk on ssh or telnet session with IOS device - login and query some command, and return to...

Mastras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subscription version for Support Company license

I wish there was a per-month/per-company subscription version of the Support Company license. It would be very useful to start small, with one or two companies, to see if the Support Company version LanSweeper works for our business, before shelling...

GeoApps by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude certain OUs from being scaned

We do have a lot of OUs that are being scanned. Within those OUs are child OUs with Li/U/nix-Servers. Those non Windows Servers show up as Erros in LS interface.I could certainly disable each of those machines from being scannd by editing the blackli...

Disk Fragmentation Level

Hey Guys,I would love to see a stat along with the HDD Usage, to show the current overall level of disk fragmentation on each logical drive.Cheers

MiniWalks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature Request

I would like a feature added to "User Actions" that would add the "User must change password at next login" command. Is this possible, it would save a lot of time for our school district.

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos