→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete a Computer from Web Console

Would it be possible to add the ability to delete a computer from the web site instead of having to do it from Lansweeper console on the server? It's currently possible to delete a device, but I do not see a way to delete a computer.

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Compliance

If your software could accurately account for Microsoft licensing... you would be miracle workers!A couple of improvements could be:- Per CPU licensing. Datacenter servers are licensed per physical CPU. SQL licensed per CPU or CALS.- Some products ...

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

A few wish list requests

1. Scan Method. when i query a computer i'd liek to know which method it has retrieved the device information and which credentials it actually used e.g. lspush / Active Scanning / IP range scanning2. Scanning queue manipulationI'd like to be able...

ChrisS by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance counters and alike

Is it planned to have performance counters and alike in Lansweeper for monitoring server, clusters, hyper-v performance and some information whether the host is being overloaded etc?

MadBoy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

html-code in a report-column

Hi,i am trying to build a report with html-code in a field, so that i can place a hyperlink to another webserver in a report-column.is there any possibility to do this ? if yes how do i do this ?thanks in advanceTorsten

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos