→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Standalone scanner

Dear LanSweeper team,I think that I've read before that you are working on a standalone application to collect all LanSweeper data from network isolated computers and then upload that information to the database so it will be all centralized. So, do ...

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barcode Monitors

Hi Lansweeper Admin,In my case we have individual barcodes assigned for computers and monitors which makes it interesting. I know that for computers there is a field called barcode where I can store that information in custom fields. I would like to ...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled reports

In version 4, is there a way to schedule a report to only run once a month vs. daily? I'm still learning all the new functionality and haven't seen where I can do that.Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Software Licensing

We have 2008 Data Center Edition that runs 40 VM's and those licenses are covered under our DE agreement on 2 specified ESX hosts. They can be 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2008 Standard, etc.... we do not need to count them individually.We purchased 4 indivi...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos