→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show Last User logged on main screen

When you go to the domain overview and click on the domain it show all of the computers. If you hold the cursor over the computer it shows you the last user that logged on. But could you add that field so it shows on the list of all the computers s...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

List Boot Order from BIOS

Hi AllIs it possible to add a section within the BIOS info page to show the boot order prefrences on a machine.Reason i ask is because we are about to setup our ghost server to PXE boot and would prefer not to go around over 200 machines to make sure...

M4ttyC88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attached USB devices

Is it possible to get a report of attached USB devices? I want to know which computers have hardware such as whiteboards attached to them.

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

report of licenceses

Greetings!Is it possible that lansweeper would send once a month a report of "status" how many licences of software we have used and how many are left?

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Licensing by Processor

We currently have some software, like SQL Server, that is licensed by processor, rather than by server. Would it be possible for Lansweeper to track licenses in use by physical CPUs where specified?

Licenses: more Options

Hello,first great Thank's &Congratulations about last relases with more Functionality!!!It would be nice to add Ordernumbers, Suppliers, Implementors etc. to ordered/used Software-Licenses. Also Comments and more (same synchronously as by the devices...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos