→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco phones recognised as 'webserver'

All my Cisco phones are recognised as webservers.I would like to see these as their own specific device type.How can I accomplish this?I can change the type in the device details, but I was wondering how I can trick Lansweeper into identifying these ...

dfierema by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query ExtendedAttribut1?

Can we use LanSweeper to query the ExtendedAttribut1? If yes how?The reason is that we use this attribute to store a license information which we now wish to report.

TPADAdmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temperature Readings

Looking to log and moreso send out email alerts from my servers if the temperature has gone above a certain degree. Any way we can get something that pulls this info from the servers built in temperature sensors? Thanks!

VanDutch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Location Overview

First let me say your software has been amazing and very very helpfull!!!I have 140 locations each with their own subnet. So being able to list devices at each location is great! But with 140 locations, the list is LONG, is there anyway to get "IP...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Sites and Services

Hi,is it possible to synchronize the "IP Range Locations" automatically with the "Active Directory Sites and Services"?Maybe in the next version? yours sincerelyAndreas

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wish: easy add to exclude

It would be great to be able to in lsmanager, to right-click an item on the "Scanned computers" or "Scanned devices" listings and choose "Exclude".Thanks,Joe

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos