→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customising Web Front end

It would seem the newer versions of Lansweeper now display Lansweeper key system information which should be hidden from normal support users and general staff.i.e. see "Scanning configuration" section on right side of WEB user front end.We are a lar...

cp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print driver report

Looking for a way to pull a report for print drivers used on the computers in my domain. printer name, IP address, Queue name, print driver name

jdunphy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection with Ticket System / Own Ticket System?

Hi,now you have added 'assets' to LanSweeper - would it be possible to add a small ticket system? Than lansweeper would be perfect! We also would pay for the ticket system of course.The ticket system should have this features (at the end):- technican...

Merbecks by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices assigned to a specific user

Hello,it would be good to have a Option to assign Devices to a Special User.Sample:new User (Outside-employee) have different Inventory-Items (Printer, Notebook, dockingstation, USB-Stick, external HDD etc.). This user leaving the company and have al...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

memory and CPU of virtual machine are incorrect

i have a lot view virtual machine. but the dashbord of lansweeper shows the incorrect memory size. All the vm show 64 mb memory allocated.And the cpu speed shows all 2833mhz.Is there a fix to show the correct hardware setting for teh virtual machin...

rickje by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos