→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

change in registration

Dear,When you change the name of a computer lansweeper registers a new item, keeping two records with different names for the same computer.Because he just does not change the name on the existing record?Is there a configuration option to change this...

NIC Speed

Is anything captured in the SQL database which shows the current network connection speed of the scanned system? If so, what table is it stored in?

Rboynton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAID Configuration

Hi,Just installed this product and all seams good.Is there any way I can get a report on the RAID config from my servers? I have looked in the reports but cant seem to find any.I can see the disk's i.e. C:\ D:\ etc etc but not the way the RAID has be...

Service - Secure Communication

We are rarely allowed to punch to many holes thru our firewall and if it is allowed we are only allowed to initiate communication from the inside -> out. We have many machines in our DMZ. I would've liked to put a scanner in the DMZ and setup the fol...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Group/Report by IP Address

Does anyone know how, or have an example of how to display groups of audited computers by their respective subnet? This would help me group computers by branch. In addition, if this info could be exported to Excel that would be great too. I know t...

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMART Status Reporting?

Is there any way to get information out of another namespace?eg. \root\wmi It would be really nice to have a report of hard drives that are reporting failures via SMART status.This information is availible via WMI, but it's not in \root\cimv2This we...

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos