→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan user registry keys

I would like to scan certain registry keys on our client pcs, but I run into this. I can perfectly add a HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key, and the value it returns is for the admin account I have defined in Lansweeper. I'm however interested in the val...

Displaying all attributes on AD

Hello,There are a lot of attributes in Active Directory that have not been added or I can not seem to find on Lansweeper.For example in tblADusers I can find a few attributes that are regarded common such as Firstname, Lastname, Displayname etc... Wo...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning vs LSClient

Is there a way to find out if the last scan of a machine was done by active scanning or the client? If not, could a symbol be used to distinguish that by either appending to the last seen date or adding a secondary field on the compdetail screen?

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD sites

Add Active directory sites information and map computer/device to it.

yakir by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

detecting pirated serial / product key

hi, i created another table for software that i have a valid product key, is it possible to match the product key that i have in the table i created to the list that the lan sweeper can extract. please if you can provide a script to give a "X" mark i...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos