→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

location wise

hi please include.... location wise report where we can collect the location information thru network ID.. exampledatabaselocation_name_tbl location_id location_name 1 location1 2 location2 3 location3 location_IP_tbl ip_id location_id network_id...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eventlog additions

Earlier, I received a request for a report on a certain employee's printing habits. We utilize a print server, and after confirming that the print events were in the eventlog, I started looking for a way to create a report out of Lansweeper. I discov...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Search Custom or Notes Fields

Although LanSweeper does show who logged into what computer, we would like to use the Custom Fields to record what user the computer is actually assigned to. We also would like to have the custom fields be searchable, so we can find what equipment i...

EF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Computers manually

Hi,Can I add computers manually that are out of my network or was retired? I want to have only one database with all my computers (the computers that I have in a network and the external, that never are connected to my network)I saw in some posts tha...

diegotam by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled eventlog summary

I'd like to see a way to schedule an e-mail with an weekly/monthly aggregate summary of eventlog info from our servers (instead of sending an e-mail every time something new is discovered). I have ways to do this with third party utilities, but havin...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would recommend 2 handy buttons on the management UI

For now I would recommend 2 handy buttons on the management UI, which could help for a better use, and help us:1) On “IP range scanning “page, one additional button, which would enable scanning on demand only for selected range of IP, same functional...

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos