→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inconsistent / inaccurate search results

I am searching for all Dell Latitude laptops on my network - I know there are 50+ such laptops. I search for %latitude% from my Lansweeper website but only 2 results are returned.Note that if I browse to the Computer Model Overview page, I see all th...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I update the chassis name?

It seems that I have quite a few systems that have not been classified properly and I have a few systems labelled as "Other or unknown". How can I manually correct this? In my particular case, most of my "other" systems are VMWare VMs.BTW, it would...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

User's default printer (Lansweeper 4.0)

Does any one know the reg key for the user's default pritner. I did find the following key but when try to create a report the results are about 90% microsoft XPS Document Writer and a few PDF995. I know this is wrong as we do not defualt users to th...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Check

Could future versions of Lansweeper support checking if there is an updated version available?

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP authentication

HelloHow can we specify the credentials for SMTP reporting?I do have a Edit Box to fill in the from address, but not for user/password. Problem is that my SMTP server is requiring authentication.Kind regardsJoost

comatose by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk addon

Will there be a Helpdesk addon for Lansweeper in the future? If not, will there be a way to intergrate one?Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Product Key Scanning

Do you know of a good place or have a master list of all the GUID's used for microsoft Products? Some of our Products aren't reporting keys for all Versions. For instance we have OEM, System Builder, Volume License and Retail versions of Office 2007 ...

GDSXIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos