→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternate Credentials - Using a variable

I don't suppose there is any way of using a variable or even not specifying a "domain name" in the alternate credentials window...?Basically, what does work is being able to scan a non-domain PC (on a workgroup) by using the actual computername as th...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotlink compdetail to report

On each Computer detail page there is a list of the dashboard reports, (High priority, Important, Informational ) and a pass/fail indicator for that computer.It would be nice to have the text of these reports be a link to that report.

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sort custom actions

I'm not by any means an HTML or javascript programmer....is there an easy way to sort the custom actions on the action screen?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Actions for Users

I would like to see the option to add custom actions for users. We could write scripts to unlock AD user accounts, reset a user password, ect...It would make the product more of a one stop shop for helpdesk. Also a link on the dashboard that lists th...

novasam by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tool to determine the type of memory???

Is there an existing tool that any of you have used within lansweeper to determine the type of memory that you need to order for a certain PC? The tool we use now is to browse to crucial.com and run the scan from there but if there was a way we could...