→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Tagging

I would really love it if I could mark somewhere that a computer belongs to a specific user regardless of who logs into the system. This way I can run reports on Users to see who needs to be upgraded. As it stands now, if the user works at open stati...

Perkins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which PC is online

I think a good extension is the possibility to see which PC is currently online. Like the icons in forums below the posts.

buzzd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

computer updated instead of a new one added

I would love to the lansweeper update the comptuer when the name changes instead of creating a new computer. We rename our computers when assigned to new users. when the comptuer is renamed from computer1 to comptuer2, it creates a new computer in la...

clmowers by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flag PC's in Domain

Would like to see the ability to turn on an option to flag PC's that were once on the domain (by hostname) but no longer scannable. For example, PC's that were replaced or removed from domain and that hostname not reused again. Maybe allow so many ...

ktipp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSclient and a forced full refresh

For example: Lets say I have software set for scanning every 15 days.Is it possible, without having to remove the computer from the database (need to keep the first seen date), to force a full refresh of the data LS grabs before the 15 day limit, eve...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos