cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will_agent
Engaged Sweeper
I am currently testing the Lansweeper helpdesk with a 30 day trial license. One of my goals was to explore the calendar's ability to automatically remove an agent from a ticket assignment based on availability. My testing does not seem to work as expected. If a calendar event (e.g. vacation or meeting) does not have "agent is available" checked (under Configuration>General Settings>Events) should the agent be excluded from round robin ticket assignment if they add that event to the Lansweeper calendar? The only way I've found to remove them is by adding the agent to the excluded list under Configuration>General Settings>Auto Assign>Excluded Agents.
2 REPLIES 2
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
oh my YES! if it could get it from your current calendar like outlook's calendar too or add to/read from it that would be HUGE.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Thank you for the feedback. It is indeed currently not possible to do this. However it does seem like a useful function to add. I've added your suggestion to the list of existing calendar improvements and moved your topic to the Wishlist section.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now