cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulvno
Engaged Sweeper

Hello, 

Like the on-premise version, does the cloud service support email-based alerting for reports?  If so, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

-paul

5 REPLIES 5
Vicente_SC
Product Team
Product Team

Hi @paulvno@jsntntlnswpr, and @MichaelArens. We are currently working on an initiative to expand the number of actions possible with the Lansweeper data in cloud Sites. Sending site reports through email will be one capability, as well as other actions, such as opening a ticket in Jira or sending a Slack message.

I can't give concrete dates yet, but if you are interested in becoming an early adopter of this new feature, please contact me (vicente.soriano@lansweeper.com), and I will explain it to you in more detail.

DiegoPacini
Product Team
Product Team

At the moment it's not possible to send reports results via email. The only way would be to set up a script that, with a certain frequency, would ask for a report result via our public API and will send an email with the attachment. 

I'll make sure we add this request to our product improvements requests list. 

j_diaz
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello @paulvno, to my understanding the cloud service does not have the option for email-based alerts. I will ask and let you know if I find some information for you.

Is there an update for this? I would also like to configure and send via email the reports I created in the cloud.

do you have an update about this, because we also would like to have this feature?