cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BAGman
Engaged Sweeper

We have a ticket named "Software Request". One of the choices in this ticket is for Power BI Pro. We would like to be able to automatically email a particular user when this ticket is successfully completed and being closed. The reason is that the Power BI team will want to reach out the the new Power BI user and set up training for them on how to do things in the manner that our company wishes them done.

Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3
rader
Champion Sweeper III

This is a thought, not sure if it's what you looking for.

Add Ticket Custom Fields: Add CC Users

Ticket Custom CC Field.png

Add custom field to Ticket type (IT Support in my case)

Ticket Custom Fields in Ticket Type.png

Create ticket and CC Users show up here.

Ticket Create with CC choices.png

Of course I could be off-base here as I haven't tested this scenario. I'd have to think about the automatic portion of this problem. This might at least get the CC going for now.

Good luck.

rader
Champion Sweeper III

I would think that in your ticket fields for Power BI Pro you could add a CC:Users field on that selection.

BAGman
Engaged Sweeper

I'm not seeing any way of doing that. We can add "Custom Fields", but these are limited to Color Combo List, combobox, Currency, Date, DateTime,Hyperlink (Tried this and added users email address into the "Info" section, but this did nothing), MultiSelect, Numeric, Radiobutton List, Textarea, Textbox, Time, Yes/No. There is no "CC" or "Email To" or anything like that in this area.