cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkloimstein
Engaged Sweeper II
Dear Lansweeper team,

we use Lansweeper for Asset Management, software deployment and as a helpdesk tool. We like it a lot!

We also handle change requests with tickets in Lansweeper. It would be great to have a Kanban board to facilitate the planning and process flow of change requests.

The Kanban board should have the following features (see also screenshot attached)

- status of the ticket is visualised in the columns (logical sequence)
- tickets can be moved between the columns via drag & drop
- when moving tickets from one state to the other, the status shall be updated accordingly
- when updating the ticket state in the ticket detail the visualisation in the Kanban board shall be updated accordingly
- it shall be possible to assign Work in progress limits to a combination of ticket type, team and status
- teams and/or ticket type shall be used to create horizontal swimlanes
- if you move a ticket between swimlanes the respective team / ticket type shall be updated
- the column "DONE" shall only show tickets that got this status within the last x weeks (configurable)
- your current filter possibilites should also apply to Kanban boards. So it would be possible to focus quickly on certain aspects of the board or to save different boards

One additional feature would facilitate the scheduling of change requests. It should be possible to assign a planned start date and a planned finished date to a ticket. A Gantt chart could visualize this. The status of the tickets can be visualized be colors. So we could quickly see which change request where planned for which period and what their current status is.

A Kanban board in Lansweeper would significantly improve the benefit of Lansweeper in my organisation. It would eliminate the need to use tools like Trello in addition to your great product.

All the best
Gerald
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Thank you for your feedback, we've added it to the existing project management item on our customer wishlist. We've actually been testing internally with a Kanban board tied to helpdesk tickets, though at this moment in time we cannot yet guarantee that this feature will be added and won't be able to provide you with an estimated release date.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gkloimstein
Engaged Sweeper II
Dear Bruce.B

thank you for your positive feedback on our requirement. Can you already give us some kind of timeframe when this Kanban board will be available within Lansweeper?

We plan to start with Kanban soon and I would really prefer to stick to Lansweeper Helpdesk and not having to resort to any 3rd party tool.

Your reply would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Gerald
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Gerald,

I saw your post on my topic. this will also be a great addiontion to my idea! Thanks for the input as well.

Peter
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Thank you for your feedback, we've added it to the existing project management item on our customer wishlist. We've actually been testing internally with a Kanban board tied to helpdesk tickets, though at this moment in time we cannot yet guarantee that this feature will be added and won't be able to provide you with an estimated release date.