cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbek
Engaged Sweeper II
In asset summary it would be nice to have a button to add/change relation of an asset to the last user instead of having to go through the edit asset.

4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
The "top console user" is designed to let you quickly link assets to their owners. However, I could see how sometimes you might want to use the last logged in user for an asset relation. I added this request to our customer wish list.
mgiljum
Engaged Sweeper III
This would be terrific. The last logged-on user is many times the owner or primary user of an asset, and it would be great if there were a little button that allowed you to quickly set last user as "owner of" or "user of" the asset.
kbek
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for your quick response!

That's not what I mean, what I want is to see a button that would be beside the last user's name when looking at the asset summary and there you could define a relation between current asset and last user.
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I presume that you are referring to the Assets tab where you want to be able to easily add a relation to an asset. This is currently already possible. If you select an asset (or multiple assets) you can click on the Add Relations button on the left-hand pane of the page as seen in the screenshot below. More information on linking assets to other assets or users can be found in this knowledge base article.

Add relations on asset page