cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clabbadia
Engaged Sweeper II
If these have been submitted previously please ignore.

1.) Can you add the URL to the installed instance of Lansweeper to the bottom of the emails Lansweeper sends out? If I receive an email I'd like to just click on that URL and launch into Lansweeper. Ideally it would be great to link directly into the machine that is being reported on.

2.) On the right column of Lansweeper, where currently their is listed = Premium version, Scanning Configuration, etc. Can you add a section called CUSTOM URL's and then allow configuration of site specific URL's? I'd like to be able to launch right into Barracuda Spam filter, web filter, a local phone book, etc.
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni

1.) Can you add the URL to the installed instance of Lansweeper to the bottom of the emails Lansweeper sends out? If I receive an email I'd like to just click on that URL and launch into Lansweeper. Ideally it would be great to link directly into the machine that is being reported on.

The website does not always run on the same server as the lansweeper service. (or there are multiple websites/services connected)

2.) On the right column of Lansweeper, where currently their is listed = Premium version, Scanning Configuration, etc. Can you add a section called CUSTOM URL's and then allow configuration of site specific URL's? I'd like to be able to launch right into Barracuda Spam filter, web filter, a local phone book, etc.

This will be implemented.