cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfbcic-lcarr
Engaged Sweeper II
I've seen posts regarding local administrative accounts; however, I need to be able to provide a report for all local user accounts (regardless if they have admin priveleges or not).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sfbcic-lcarr
Engaged Sweeper II
This is resolved.

I just looked at the query for "Computer: Local administrator account name". All I had to do was remove the reference to the Admin SID.

Remove this entire line: Where tblUsers.SID Like '%-500'

This will list all local user accounts:

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, Web40OSName.OSname, tblOperatingsystem.Description, tblUsers.Name, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon From tblComputers Inner Join tblUsers On tblComputers.Computername = tblUsers.Computername Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On web40ActiveComputers.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sfbcic-lcarr
Engaged Sweeper II
This is resolved.

I just looked at the query for "Computer: Local administrator account name". All I had to do was remove the reference to the Admin SID.

Remove this entire line: Where tblUsers.SID Like '%-500'

This will list all local user accounts:

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, Web40OSName.OSname, tblOperatingsystem.Description, tblUsers.Name, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon From tblComputers Inner Join tblUsers On tblComputers.Computername = tblUsers.Computername Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On web40ActiveComputers.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer
sfbcic-lcarr
Engaged Sweeper II
I did want to point out that I saw this post:

http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst5893_Users-that-logon-locally.aspx

It looks to me like that would only report on local user accounts that had actually logged in before. I need a report that includes all local accounts (even those that have not yet logged into the computer).