cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhinton433
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm wanting to write a report that Includes only Asset's that contain comments. I'm logging any Asset changes (ie... HDD replacement, DVD Drive Replacement, O/S refresh etc...) into the comments section of each asset I work on. Thanks for your help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report. A default query will be generated.
  • Double-click on tblAssetComments in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Comment field in tblAssetComments.
  • Give the report a title and hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report. A default query will be generated.
  • Double-click on tblAssetComments in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Comment field in tblAssetComments.
  • Give the report a title and hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.