→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhinton433
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm wanting to write a report that Includes only Asset's that contain comments. I'm logging any Asset changes (ie... HDD replacement, DVD Drive Replacement, O/S refresh etc...) into the comments section of each asset I work on. Thanks for your help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report. A default query will be generated.
  • Double-click on tblAssetComments in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Comment field in tblAssetComments.
  • Give the report a title and hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report. A default query will be generated.
  • Double-click on tblAssetComments in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Comment field in tblAssetComments.
  • Give the report a title and hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now