Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Software List by Computer/Server Name

Hello,What is the best way to export a list of all software installed on a machine basis? IE everything installed on machine A and everything installed on machine B? Within the Software screen I see that you can drill down into lists of all machine...

mmullen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Assistance With Colour Coding

Hi Guy's,I have a report based on BIOS hardware age. Wanting to use this to target our laptop replacements.I have the odd colour reports but not sure how to colour this one based on the Years Old column.Basically wanting it green up until 3 years old...

Asset: Duplicate Serial Number (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of active assets having a serial number found more than once among the active assets.The report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset is a Windows computerThe computer has an empty ...

Bart_M by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Simple Report (or so I thought)

I am just trying to get a report of active computers that include both apple and windows devices and include the email address from the logged in user AD account. I do not see any in the canned reports that works for me.Anyone have one they can share...

vantive by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid Report Writer Service

Does anyone know of a paid report writer I can leverage? I want to pay someone to develop reports on the fly as needed. Is Anyone freelancing here with this? Thanks!

ChrisnlBC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Computers per User

I our environment, everyone has one computer. However, there are some people who have been issued two. In this case, both computers are listed as Windows Computers Logged Into under the user profile. How can I generate a report that lists users wi...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workstations with No AV

The built in report has started to produce some false positives. We use McAfee ENS, and in the Anti Virus list we have included 'McAfee Threat Protection' as that is the component we are looking for. There are several machines listed each day in the ...

daveyh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AV Audit Report

Good afternoon all,Hope you're keeping well?We have a requirement to confirm that all clients and servers in the business are upto date with the latest version of our AV.I know Lansweeper has the two reports 'Servers without anti-virus software' and ...

Erny328 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos