→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Total Space & Free Space

HiI am looking to create a report to show the space servers have free and the total space. I have found a report that does what i want but shows the disk spaces in MB and i would prefer GB I was just wondering if there is a report that can show total...

IP4 not IP6

HII am having problems to create an asset list withAssetnameRAM in GBMemory in GBDisk in GBManufacturerModelOSnameIP4 Adresse which have now a ping respond ( switcht on)I can get IP Adresse but then I get also the IP 6 Adresse and in the moment I am ...

Last Windows Update

There is a chart report Last Windows Update Chart QueryAnd the SQL query is:Select Top 1000000 Case When LastPatchDate.lastPatchDate >= DateAdd(day, -7, GetDate()) Then '1. less than a week' When LastPatchDate.lastPatchDate < DateAdd(day, ...

paultech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report showing multiple entries for same device

I am making a custom report that works but entries are duplicated multiple times. I have 78 printers and the report displays the printers IP location, Manufacturer, Model, SerialNumber, AssetName, Location (Custom Field 01), and the IPAddress.I have...

jatinder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with the "AD manager" field

I have an uptime report that I want to run on the regular, but the current user field is populated by the last logged on user, rather than the "AD manager" field in AD. I need to be able to pull the AD manager in order to get a clean enough report t...

Resolved! Add filter to local admin report

I have a report unauthorized local admins on pc's. I'm looking to also filter out ((User X on PC Y) and (user W on PC Q)) from the report. I can't seem to make it work though.Current report:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblUsersInGroup.A...

jdmhw6 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos